There are two ways to book your cabin:
book on-line with our interactive booking engine
call Right Connections Travel at (877) 225-5576.
You will need to have your First and Last Names, as they appear on your passport and the Date of Birth (DOB) for each guest as well as your credit card. Most cruises have payment plans available, but if you would like to schedule a different payments plan (ie $200 per month), please give us a call and we will do out best to assist you.
- Cabin Type
- Do you prefer a cabin with or without a window? Cabins without a window are normally located on the inside corridor of the ship. There are also balcony rooms and suites. Balcony rooms come with an outside patio area where the scenery can be enjoyed without leaving quarters. Suites include a sleeping and dining area with additional amenities.
** If someone in your party is prone to sea sickness, choose a cabin that is on a lower level and in the middle of the ship.
- Cabin Size
- Having comfortable surroundings is important when going on a week-long cruise. Will you be spending a lot of time in the cabin? Do you want to wake up and drink coffee on the balcony? A small cabin with no window isn’t a good fit for passengers that are claustrophobic. Make sure to determine your needs ahead of time and book a cabin that is sized accordingly.
- Cabins and suites offer a wide range of amenities from Concierge services, to menu upgrades and spa access, to wet bars and butlers in the suite class. Determine which perks will make your vacation complete before finalizing your cabin selection.
- Payment Due date February 5, 2021 – 25% of invoice
- Payment Due date June 5, 2021 – 25% of invoice
- Payment Due date September 5, 2021 – 25% of invoice
- Payment Due date December 5, 2021 – Balance Due
Cancellations must be made in writing, a certified letter or by e-mail w. receipt to email (info@LifestylesCruises.com) or fax (866-583-7655). NO PHONE CANCELLATIONS. The following cancellation charges will be assessed for all written cancellation received prior to departure up to the scheduled time of departure. 1) Any cancellation prior to January 11, 2021 – will be refunded in full less $25.00 p/p – Suites $750.00 p/p. 2) Any cancellation on or between January 11, 2021 and June 14, 2021 – will be refunded in full less $250.00 p/p – Suites $300.00 p/p. 3) Any cancellation on or between June 15, 2021 and November 8, 2021 – will be refunded in full less $375.00 p/p – Suites $500.00 p/p. 4) Any cancellation on or after November 9, 2021 is NON-REFUNDABLE. 5) Gifting of cabins, or renames are subject to change fees of $250 p/p. — Clients are responsible for boarding on time and no refunds will be given for missed boarding’s at any port. Any client removed from the ship for violation of the rules and regulations will also not be refunded for unused portions.